PRIVACY e COOKIES
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter also “GDPR”), it is specified that any personal data collected are processed by R.B.M. S.p.A. as Data Controller (hereinafter also “Data Controller”) with registered office at 23, VIA INDUSTRIALE – 25060 POLAVENO (BS) and administrative headquarters at 1, VIA S. GIUSEPPE – 25075 NAVE (BS) and for this reason provides information relating to the processing of data.
This processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, limitation of retention, integrity and confidentiality and accountability, as well as protection of privacy and rights of the data subject.
The information is provided exclusively for the following website: rbm.eu and not for other websites that may be accessed by the user through links.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Data of a personal nature and possibly sensitive, voluntarily provided with prior consent will be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of requested information;
- information activities, formalisation of requests for information on products, services, preparation of quotes or offers;
- newsletter subscription, the provision of information;
- trade and statistical purposes, until objection.
3. MODALITIES OF THE PROCESSING
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, with methods and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
The data will be stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The data, being processed, will not be disclosed (communication to unknown parties) if not within the limits expressed in the following information notice once consent is acquired; they may instead be communicated to companies connected to R.B.M. S.p.A. abroad within the European Union.
The processing of personal data will be carried out by internal staff in the structure of the Data Controller in its capacity as Data Processor and persons in charge of the processing and by external processors formally designated for the management of this website:
- web platform development and maintenance service provider;
- provider of development services, provision and operational management of the technological platforms used;
- parties to whom the right to access the data is granted by provisions of law or regulations;
- other parties required by law.
6. NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The provision of data is optional; in the absence thereof, R.B.M. S.p.A may nevertheless find it impossible to provide the services necessary to fulfil contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The Data Controller furthermore informs that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of some of the mandatory information, has the following consequences:
- Inability of the Data Controller to ensure the adequacy of the processing itself pursuant to the contractual agreements for which it was collected;
- possible non-provision of the results of the processing itself with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labour regulations to which it is addressed.
7. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter b), c), d) of EU Reg. 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, the data subject may exercise the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- right of access (art. 15);
- right of rectification (art. 16);
- right to erasure (art. 17);
- right to restriction (art. 18);
- right to data portability (art. 20);
- right to object (art. 21);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77);
- right to withdraw consent, in the cases provided for by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) or by art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a).
The Data Controller may be contacted for requests and/or notifications at the following e-mail address: [email protected].